Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dermaquest Advanced B5 Serum

If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin then this product is DEFINITELY for you!

I have been using this product for a week and I can feel the difference on my skin; my cheeks and nose are no longer dry and flaky and they feel moisturised constantly!

Like most people, I was a bit wary about buying a serum because I didn't really understand the difference between that and a moisturiser. While moisturisers stay on the surface of the skin and can feel heavy/oily, serum's sink in to the dermal layer of the skin where the moisture is then absorbed. The B5 serum "holds 1000 times its molecular weight in hydration" which means that despite only using a small amount the serum is able to hydrate skin completely. Also, because it penetrates skin at a cellular level, it doesn't leave the skin feel tacky!

I paid £57 for mine at House of Fraser, a bit steep but a definite investment!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment