Tuesday 15 November 2011

Worst day ever?

Argh! As the title suggests, I have had the worst day ever. A stressful* day at work followed by total embarassment infront of a restaurant full of people.

At 7:15pm today I had a Microdermabrasion appointment at the Skin Spa, a late appointment but as I am in work everyday during the week I have to fit them around my schedule. The Skin Spa is located in a shopping arcade called The Triangle and I didn't realise it but the shopping arcade shuts at 5:00pm; how did I get to the Skin Spa? I had to walk through the middle of a busy restaurant and use their back door exit to get into the Triangle to get to the spa.
Going in wasn't so bad but walking out the same way after having microdermabrasion was MORTIFYING. I had NO make-up on, my skin is FULL of spots, and my face was OILY and RED!!!! I thought "I'll walk through really quickly with my head down and no one will notice" only everybody did notice because A) I couldn't open the glass door B) everybody was wondering where I came from C) I walked into a waitress.

Moral of the story is: don't book late skin appointments but if you do make sure you don't have to walk through a busy restaurant to get to it.

- Natalie

*if I could have underlined that word more times I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment