Sunday 13 May 2012

Clear Complexion

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, I haven't forgot about you all I have just been very busy with work!

Last week I was having a facial, an oxygen facial to be exact which is supposed to help clear out pores. The facial is not why I am posting, while having the facial I was told about a product that the salon owen swears by.... Clear Complexion tablets.

She apparently suffered from acne and was left with spotless skin after taking them, she then recommended them to her boyfriend who was so impressed he "bought out the stock in Asda", so she says anyway.

She has no reason to lie and said that she is such a fan she was thinking of asking the company if she could sell them in her salon!

I think I can spare a fiver to try them...

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=530&searchterm=clear%20complexion&rdcnt=1

- Natalie

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would really
    like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would
    enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
    Also see my page > Erectile Dysfunction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl

    I know that your blog hasn't had many posts recently but I thought I'd message you after reading some of your posts (which I can very much relate to.

    I have spent a fortune om products/ pills etc to get my skin 'normal'.... I, like you, had doctor appointments, antibiotics, skin treatments...all things which if I thought about logically, sounds harsh and damaging to my skin!! I'm 26 now and wonder if I've aged my skin the amount I've played with it with topical solution etc....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then my years and years of Achne was resolved!! A hormone test revealed that the spots were caused by my hormones! I was put on Dianette (contraceptive pill)...after 2 months, I kid you not, I was spot free...!!!!! I started a job working abroad and thought I'd come off the pill as I did not know where to buy Dianette from! After 3 months of not taking the pill, my spots have returned...its 100% down to my hormones and this proves it! ... I recommend you get a hormone test to see if you have a similar problem which can be easily resolved!! ... I have found the Italian version of Dianette at the pharmacy, it's called DIANE! ...I've started taking it again and expect good results! Best of luck hun

      Delete
    2. Hi to both of you! I sometimes think that as well; if i put certain things onto my skin will affect my skin health in the future! I think that as long as we don't do anything that could harm us (like trying complicated peels at home when we're not qualified, as much as sometimes I am TEMPTED)and we treat our skin with respect i.e. not being too vigourous and cutting things out of beauty routines if it irritates us then we should be ok. I'll ask around and see what I can find out because it's a good point! :)
      - Natalie

      Delete
  3. Hi, I check your new stuff like every week. Your writing style is
    awesome, keep it up!
    Here is my web site : Buy Acnezine

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless,i want to learn aboutAcne. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this, it is nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless,i want to learn more about Acne. Thanks you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete