Monday 26 March 2012

Bad Day

During the day my skin gets really oily, all my make up goes cakey, and I feel extremely self conscious.

Today some one said to me; "you've got pen on your face, your face looked so nice before and you've ruined it! Get it off!" It wasn't pen, it was a spot.

What are you supposed to say to comments like that? It is so embarassing! Also, the greasier my skin gets the more powder I put on to cover it.... unfortunately the oil just ruins the make up making my skin look awful!

We all have bad skin days, I just can't wait for the good ones to come!

- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Today, I feel terrible about my skin. I'm in tears as I write this comment. I have good days where I just don't think about my skin, but today is one of the days where I just feel like shit.

    ReplyDelete