Thursday 15 March 2012

2nd N Lite attempt at the Private Clinic

For those of you who have read stories on the internet about N Lite miraculously curing acne after just one treatment; that is not always the case. Believe me.
As I've always said, treatments work quicker the milder the acne and once again I was left disappointed that I did not have clear skin immediately after.
Laser helps reduce spots by killing bacteria at the root of the problem, I wish it could do it a little bit faster...

So after my last appointment was cancelled I eventually returned for part 2 of my 3 course laser treatment.
I have come to realise there are two things I dislike about the laser:
  • how uncomfortable it is on thin skin (especially around the nose and lips)
  • how it singes the hairs on you face and make you smell slightly burnt.
I have seen a slight improvement; I still have spots but there are smaller than they used to be. They do, however, still pop up all over my face. I'll keep you all updated on any improvements I see!

I am a bit worried though that this is the best my skin will ever be, I'm hoping that a third and final laser session will help kill any remaining bacteria!

- Natalie

3 comments:

  1. Information cover all the important acnes and other factors to be considered.Best information on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is laser safe for skin? I still have my doubts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was a good experience for you.

    ReplyDelete