Saturday 7 June 2014

Cetaphil

When I went to see my Dermatologist I told him my face was really itchy and it was difficult as, because of the acne, when I scratched it bled.

He recommended products by Cetaphil; they contain no perfume or lanolin so they don't block pores, are non greasy, and are specifically designed for skin following dermatological treatment. 

http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Boots-Brands-A-to-Z/Cetaphil/

http://www.cetaphil.com


It helps add moisture into the skin so I'm hoping it will help combat the dryness caused by Roaccutane.

And if it's recommended by a dermatologist why not give it a try eh? The start from £8.99 so not too bad in comparison to products I have bought in the past...

I have very sensitive skin as well so I have to be careful what I put on it, so far I have had no nasty side effects or stinging sensations. I especially like the moisturising lotion for my body as my chest/back/shoulders are particularly dry!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment