Sunday 19 June 2011

Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Toner

I love Kiehls. Their mango lipbalm is the most amazing thing I have ever purchased!

I was in a Kiehl's shop last week when I came across the Yerba Mate Toner in the section for oily skin! As I wrote in a previous post, I have very oily skin and am yet to find something that stop my face looking greasy after and hour of applying make-up.

The sales assistant told me that it absorbs excess oil and gives the face a matte effect, so purchased it at her recommendation!

Surprisingly, I really like it! I just put some on a cotton wool pad and wipe over my face after I have cleansed and it dries quickly, leaving my face feeling fresh!

It has no smell either, unlike some toners which smell very unpleasant.

Up to now my face has been less oily so I am very pleased with my purchase!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment