Tuesday 28 June 2011

Overview

I have not been taking R for 9 months now! It seems so much longer...
I was very disappointed by the results, somedays I think that I may as well have not taken it; it would have saved me a lot of lip balm.
I get jealous when I read R success stories on sites like reclaimyourskin.co.uk because my skin is practically the same as it was when I was 16!!!

The Tetralysal isn't working either, a couple of days ago the left side of my face broke out quite bad (with superficial acne) but it really got me down and made me become paranoid again. I'm sick of saying "does it look bad? Can you see it?" and the amount of make-up I'm wearing- ARGH. I have this thing now; I can wear make-up when I go out and I feel fine but as soon as I'm on my way home my skin starts to feel heavy and dirty and the first thing I do when I get home is wash my face!

Sometimes I wonder why, with everything I do to prevent, my face is still acne prone!

However, my laser treatment is booked for friday!!! I'm excited/nervous/excited/nervous etc but hopefully it will be fine! And hopefully it will make a difference!

If you're like me and are getting pretty down about your skin situation, maybe R didn't work for you either or your current treatment has made no difference, just remember that there are hundreds of treatments you can try and just because one isn't working doesn't mean that one of them will!

It can take a long time to conquer but there are hundreds of us going through it together, we may not know each other but we can relate to each others stories and hopefully hearing about my experiences is having a positive impact on how you feel about yourselves!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment