Tuesday 22 April 2014

Food Intolerance catch up

So my last post was about the food intolerance test; I received this in the post shortly after writing that



There was a needle to prick your finger with (which doesn't hurt) and then a cotton swab to absorb the blood, you write your details on the container, pop the swab in, an put it in the post.

When you get the results it lists every food/drink you could possibly be allergic to. It's then split into red/orange/green categories (red being very allergic and green being not allergic at all). 

Mine came back with a slight intolerance to yeast and dairy

I rang the number on the form and booked an appointment for a dietician to call me to discuss the results. From that day I followed a strict diet that cut out all yeast and dairy.

Unfortunately, it didn't help clear up any acne. It was a long shot but I was hoping, after reading other people's success stories that it work.

Has a diet change ever made your skin better?

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment