Sunday 17 July 2011

Blotting Sheets

As I have said before, I have very oily skin!!! After an hour or so my face feels heavy and I have to re-apply my make-up to stop it looking patchy and remove the shine.

When I'm at work I ALWAYS keep blotting sheets in my pocket; when I'm working 9 hour shifts and have no access to powder it's a quick way to get rid of the shine on my t-zone!

They're just small squares of paper that you press to your face and it absorbs the excess sebum produced to stop your face looking excessively oily!

They are life savers!!! Infact, a girl who I work with always steals mine because (due to the bad air conditioning in the shop we work in) her skin always gets oily too!

You can buy them anywhere and they can be cheap or expensive; I have ones from Bobbi Brown, Sephora, and Superdrug and I have them with me at all times.

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment