Wednesday 23 September 2015

Flint + Flint Exfoliator 2x

A few months ago I started using Flint + Flint products so I'm going to do some reviews of he products I have found most helpful to my skin.

Today I'm going to write about the Exfoliator 2x; all Flint + Flint products come with a colourful cross on the front of the packaging, the Exfoliator 2x is the orange one.


Ta a double action exfoliator which doesn't aggravate the skin; as you can see from the above picture the product comes in a gel like form and is filled with microparticals for a gentle yet thorough exfoliation.

It contains Salicylic acids meaning it can be used on acne prone skin to help kill the bacteria, and Jojoba Oil which can be used on all skin types and helps to balance the sebum in the skin. The ingredients work together to soften the skin and give you a more radiant complexion.

As well as using on its own as a regular exfoliator the creators of Flint + Flint (Max and Adam Flint- owners of Skin Health Care Spas) give helpful tips on the website on how to get the best results from their products. You can apply the Exfoliator 2x to dry skin and leave for 1-3 minutes before washing off for a deeper exfoliation.

It is recommended for use two/three times a week. I use it regularly and find it is gentle enough not to cause any irritation but it does help buff away dead skin cells to give me smoother skin, it's what I have been using after my peels to gently encourage the dead skin to peel away fully.

It costs £30 and can be purchased on the website: http://flintplusflint.com/products/exfoliator-2x

Have any of you ever used these products? I'd love to hear!

- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I'd recommend EasyAcneGuide.com it really helped me get over my acne. One of teh best guides imo. There is just so much BS on the web regarding acne. A lot of it is false/myth, so that guide ^^ helped me out. Real stuff.

    Hope it helps,
    And I really hope everyone reading this gets over their acne soon!!! Always remember you are beautiful no matter what.
    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete