Saturday 5 September 2015

Skin after a Micropeel (pictures)

I had a Micropeel this morning and took a picture of my face straight after (which is possibly the most unattractive picture of me ever):


They do a peel first, today's was a 40% lactic/salicylic/citric acid, and then they do a microdermabrasion straight after the peel has been removed. Even though this was a stronger percent peel than the last one I had I felt it burnt a lot less?? My skin must have been particularly sensitive last time.

So from today onwards my skin will start to peel and become flaky, this can last up to a week, and it's important to keep skin moisturised. The skin becomes tight and then starts to peel, kind of like how a snake sheds its skin!! 


It's not ideal to walk around with a peeling face and I do get embarrassed when people ask me what's wrong with my skin! 

Ill take a picture of my skin during the week so you can see what happens on the days after a peel. 

- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I'd recommend EasyAcneGuide.com it really helped me get over my acne. One of teh best guides imo. There is just so much BS on the web regarding acne. A lot of it is false/myth, so that guide ^^ helped me out. Real stuff.

    Hope it helps,
    And I really hope everyone reading this gets over their acne soon!!! Always remember you are beautiful no matter what.
    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete