Wednesday 9 September 2015

Skin 3 days after Peel

I took these pictures 3 days after my peel, as you can see the peeling is happening mainly around my nose/upper lip area.

Before makeup:


After makeup:


I've been using a Flint Plus Flint exfoliator to remove the peeling skin and dead skin cells; it's not too rough that it aggravates the skin but I've found it's helping to encourage the skin on my nose to gently peel away... 

http://flintplusflint.com/products/exfoliator-2x

I've also been regularly moisturising to make sure the skin is hydrated!

- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I'd recommend EasyAcneGuide.com it really helped me get over my acne. One of teh best guides imo. There is just so much BS on the web regarding acne. A lot of it is false/myth, so that guide ^^ helped me out. Real stuff.

    Hope it helps,
    And I really hope everyone reading this gets over their acne soon!!! Always remember you are beautiful no matter what.
    <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete