Monday 18 April 2011

Clinique

Although they wear lab coats the people working behind the counter at Clinique tend to not know what they're talking about; I've purchased expensive products on their advice that make my skin worse!
Clinique skin care products are ultimately very stripping as they contain a high percentage of salicylic acid, that's the tingly sensation you can feel on the skin if you use their cleansers.
Clinique is ultimately a cosmetic brand and therefore their skincase range is not dermatologically tested on skin like ours!

Their 3 step range for normal to oily skin made my skin a lot worse as it's made to remove all the oil from the skin (if you read my post about oily skin you will remember that in doing this the skin has to create more ol to counteract it). This made my acne much worse!

I still use their Vitamin C Lip Smoothies but I refuse to use their skin care products anymore!! Tip- Don't trust every one in a lab coat!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment