Friday 15 April 2011

My face in 2007

The only reason I've covered my eyes is because they looked very sad!
I was 17 here, so this was a year after I started college.
As you can see there is a lot of superficial acne close to the surface and if you look at my forehead the surface is bumpy, that is because there was a lot of infected bacteria under the skin that hadn't become either blackheads or whiteheads. If you touched my forehead you could feel the lumps under the skin, the microdermabrasion helped to control that!
Around the chin the acne is very aggressive; the spots were usually "open" so it often couldn't be covered properly with make-up as they would weep.
On this picture my skin was quite dry, today my skin is extremely oily and I'm still trying to find products to control that properly!

Taking pictures is a good way to monitor your skins improvement! And please don't steal my pictures, they are quite embarassing!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment