Sunday 17 April 2011

Dry lips

Today I purchased Kiehls lip balm in Vanilla; I couldn't recommend it highly enough, I didn't have to re-apply it for 4 hours!
They come in a variety of flavours;vanilla, coconut, mango, and cranberry (and there are unflavoured balms aswell).
It cost £9.50 but I've been looking for a balm to keep my lips nourished since I was taking R and I only wish that I had found it when I was still taking my tablets!

When I was on R I used Dermalogica's Climate Lip Control which worked for me and I still use now, and I also used Carmex lip balm for a while but I didn't like the taste!

People have also highly recommended Burt's Bees lip balm but that is not something I have tried myself.

I have a habit of buying nearly everything recommended to me until I find a product I am 100% satisfied with!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment