Monday 11 April 2011

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for reading my new blog!

The reason I decided to do this is because I have suffered from severe acne since I was 15 and for the past five years I've wished that there had been someone there to help me and give me advice when I needed it.
I've gone through so many different treatments, spent hundereds of pounds on beauty products that didn't work, and spent the majority of my time completely miserable because I felt as though nobody else understood what I was going through!
It doesn't matter if you have a mild case of acne or a severe form that leaves you with scars (like what I had) because what most people don't understand is that acne can affect you mentally and leave you feeling depressed. I'm here to help and hope that even if you find that nothing I write helps, you will take solace in the fact that there are other people going through the same thing even if it doesn't feel like it!

I'll update this blog as often as I can with tips about different treatments, make-up brands, and facial products and I am very excited about sharing what I know!

- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment